Taste-of-Summer Chicken Recipe
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup white wine or white grape juice
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, pineapple juice and wine or grape juice; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Taste-of-Summer Chicken(2)
Sort By :
Delicious. I used bone-in, skin-on breasts and thighs. Had to finish cooking in the oven, because of a storm that rolled thru, but the chicken was delicious still. Nice flavors, very tender, juicy.
This marinade was good and certainly quick. I may make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >