- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free orange gelatin
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar substitute in boiling water. Stir in orange juice concentrate and cold water. Add pineapple and oranges; mix well. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; refrigerate until set.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Add lemon peel; mix well. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping; spread over gelatin. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Tart Orange Gelatin Salad
Sort By :
Sooo good. I made it twice in one week!
I made this with regular jello,cool whip and sugar.It was a huge success,and several people asked for the recipe.I grated fresh orange peel on top.I will definately make it again.
I made this instead of a birthday cake for the local Seniors. They loved it!! Nice and cool in this 95 degree heat. Will definitely make again!
Really good. The family loved it. When I use sugar free products they usually complain about an aftertaste. I didn't tell them it was low cal and they didn't notice. I didn't have any lemon peel so I didn't include it. Will definately make again.
Delicious. Usually not a huge fan of orange jello but this combination is awesome!