Tart Lemon Ring Mold Recipe
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Fresh strawberries
- 1. In a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- 2. In a large bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water. Stir in unflavored gelatin mixture and limeade concentrate. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Beat the gelatin until frothy. Stir in the whipped cream.
- 4. Pour into an 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray; refrigerate until set.
- 5. Unmold onto a serving platter. Fill the center with strawberries. Yield: 10-14 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 193 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Tart Lemon Ring Mold
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.