Tart Cranberry Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Place quick bread mix in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, milk and egg; stir into the bread mix just until moistened. Fold in cranberries.
- 2. Pour into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm coffee cake. Serve warm if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Tart Cranberry Coffee Cake
"Whenever I make this cake people ask for the recipe. It's quick and easy and tastes amazing. My family loves it."