“These warm flour tortillas rolled around a cool and creamy, tuna-vegetable mixture make super sandwiches year-round,” Josephine Devereaux Piro confirms from Easton, Pennsylvania.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, capers, lime juice, tarragon, lemon-pepper and cayenne. Place tuna in a small bowl; stir in 3 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture. Stir milk into the remaining mayonnaise mixture. Add the lettuce, coleslaw mix, onions and tomato; toss to coat.
- Spoon tuna mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce mixture; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Tuna Salad Wraps in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p49
Reviews for Tarragon Tuna Salad Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review