Tarragon Salmon Steaks Recipe
- 2 salmon steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place salmon steaks in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the tarragon, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 415 calories, 30 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Tarragon Salmon Steaks
"Phenomenal! Excellent! Simple and Elegant! Perfect. This is a keeper."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.