Tarragon Salmon Steaks Recipe
- 2 salmon steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place salmon steaks in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the tarragon, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 415 calories, 30g fat (11g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 34g protein
Reviews for Tarragon Salmon Steaks
"Phenomenal! Excellent! Simple and Elegant! Perfect. This is a keeper."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.