Tarragon Salad Recipe
A fresh, homemade herb dressing perks up this salad from our Test Kitchen. You can drizzle the dressing on other salads, too.
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together the first nine ingredients; set aside. In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, radishes, croutons and sesame seeds. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups salad equals 134 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 420 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC