These cubed, unpeeled red potatoes make an attractive side dish for any Christmas feast. Tarragon, onion and garlic give them terrific flavor.
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Stir in the vinegar, oil, tarragon, garlic and pepper. Place the potatoes in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Add tarragon mixture and stir to coat. Sprinkle with onion.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Potatoes in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p47
Reviews for Tarragon Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2011
"Very nice recipe. My kids and I love this!"