The refreshing tuna salad with pasta and a savory tarragon dressing make a colorful and flavorful addition to any summer lunch or picnic menu. The recipe can be easily doubled if you need to feed a hungry crowd.—Toni Churchin, Irvine, California
Recommended: 25 Fast Spring Veggie Sides
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 can (9 ounces) tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tuna, red pepper and onions. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and toss gently. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Pasta Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tarragon Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review