Tarragon Lettuce Salad Recipe
I found this recipe in a packet of materials that came with some butter lettuce seeds several years ago. It is so easy yet so good! —Dian Jorgensen, Santa Rosa, California
- 3 heads Bibb lettuce, torn
- 4 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 3 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 4-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place lettuce in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 110 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC