Tarragon Lettuce Salad Recipe
I found this recipe in a packet of materials that came with some butter lettuce seeds several years ago. It is so easy yet so good! —Dian Jorgensen, Santa Rosa, California
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 3 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 4-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 heads Bibb lettuce, torn
- 1. For vinaigrette, in a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- 2. To serve, place lettuce in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 110 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 2 fat
Reviews for Tarragon Lettuce Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC