- 3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 3 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 4-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 heads Bibb lettuce, torn
- For vinaigrette, in a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- To serve, place lettuce in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Lettuce Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p53
Reviews for Tarragon Lettuce Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review