If you enjoy the flavors of tarragon and lemon-pepper, consider this wet rub from our Test Kitchen. It's perfect for turkey or even chicken.
Recommended: 52 Impressive Slow Cooker Recipes to Wow Your Guests
- 1/4 cup minced fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (4 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 325°. Mix first four ingredients. With fingers, carefully loosen skin from turkey breast; rub half of the herb mixture under the skin. Secure skin to underside of breast with toothpicks. Rub outside of turkey with remaining mixture.
- Place turkey on a rack in a roasting pan. Roast until a thermometer reads 170°, 1-3/4 to 2 hours. Remove from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes. Discard toothpicks before carving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon-Lemon Turkey Breast in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p11
Reviews for Tarragon-Lemon Turkey Breast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review