- 1/4 cup minced fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (4 pounds)
- In a small dish, combine the first four ingredients. With your fingers, carefully loosen the skin from both sides of turkey breast. Spread half of the tarragon mixture over the meat under the skin. Smooth skin over meat and secure to underside of breast with wooden toothpicks. Spread remaining tarragon mixture over turkey skin.
- Place turkey breast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Let stand for 10-15 minutes. Remove and discard skin and toothpicks before carving. Yield: 11 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon-Lemon Turkey Breast in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p11
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Tarragon-Lemon Turkey Breast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review