Tarragon Flounder Recipe
- 1/4 pound flounder fillets
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Place fillets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove to a serving plate with a slotted spatula. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
4 ounce-weight: 192 calories, 10g fat (0 saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat.
Reviews for Tarragon Flounder
"The flavor was OK, but the fish was very soft from too much liquid."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.