This moist fish dish has a delicate herb flavor I enjoy. Plus, this easy recipe calls for only five ingredients.Donna Smith, Fairport, New York
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 pound flounder fillets
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place fillets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine
- remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Remove to a serving plate with a slotted
- spatula. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with low-sodium broth and reduced-fat margarine) equals 192 calories, 10 g fat (0 saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.