This moist fish dish has a delicate herb flavor I enjoy. Plus, this easy recipe calls for only five ingredients.—Donna Smith, Fairport, New York
- 1/4 pound flounder fillets
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place fillets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove to a serving plate with a slotted spatula. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Tarragon Flounder in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p10
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tarragon Flounder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2013
"The flavor was OK, but the fish was very soft from too much liquid."