This moist fish dish has a delicate herb flavor I enjoy. Plus, this easy recipe calls for only five ingredients.—Donna Smith, Fairport, New York
- 1/4 pound flounder fillets
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place fillets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove to a serving plate with a slotted spatula. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Tarragon Flounder in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p10
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tarragon Flounder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review