- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine lemon juice and oil. Dip chicken in lemon juice mixture, then crumb mixture.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tarragon-Crusted Chicken
Sort By :
"Fantastic flavor!!! Easy and quick to make. Could you want any more?"
"I have made this recipe twice and we love it! The chicken is tasty, tender, and healthy. Thank you for this yummy recipe. It's a definite keeper!"