- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine lemon juice and oil. Dip chicken in lemon juice mixture, then crumb mixture.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tarragon-Crusted Chicken
Sort By :
Fantastic flavor!!! Easy and quick to make. Could you want any more?
I have made this recipe twice and we love it! The chicken is tasty, tender, and healthy. Thank you for this yummy recipe. It's a definite keeper!