Tarragon Corn on the Cob
Nothing says summer like the fresh flavor of grilled corn, and these ears show them off at their best. Brandy Jenkins — Greenwood, Mississippi
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 large ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 4 tarragon sprigs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Place each ear of corn with a tarragon sprig on a 14-in. x 12-in.
- piece of heavy-duty foil. Fold foil over corn and seal tightly.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until
- tender, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, soy sauce and minced tarragon.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape; brush corn with butter
- mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ear of corn equals 261 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 331 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.