Tarragon Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 4 large ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 4 tarragon sprigs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1. Place each ear of corn with a tarragon sprig on a 14-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Fold foil over corn and seal tightly. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the butter, soy sauce and minced tarragon. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape; brush corn with butter mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 ear of corn equals 261 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 331 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Tarragon Corn on the Cob
"You can also baste with butter, wrap in wax paper and micro for about 2 1/2 min. Really good!"
"It really is 'tastie,' just go light on the Tarragon as 'too much' will over power the taste of the corn. Best way I've done this is ear of corn, baste with butter then sprinle on the chopped fresh T-G. Wrap in Plastic wrap and micro-wave.You've got all the flavor, in minutes, and not enough time to 'over spice.'fae"