Tarragon Corn on the Cob Recipe
Nothing says summer like the fresh flavor of grilled corn, and these ears show them off at their best. Brandy Jenkins — Greenwood, Mississippi
- 4 large ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 4 tarragon sprigs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1. Place each ear of corn with a tarragon sprig on a 14-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Fold foil over corn and seal tightly. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the butter, soy sauce and minced tarragon. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape; brush corn with butter mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 ear of corn equals 261 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 331 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC