- 4 large ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 4 tarragon sprigs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Place each ear of corn with a tarragon sprig on a 14-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Fold foil over corn and seal tightly. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, soy sauce and minced tarragon. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape; brush corn with butter mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tarragon Corn on the Cob(2)
Sort By :
You can also baste with butter, wrap in wax paper and micro for about 2 1/2 min. Really good!
It really is 'tastie,' just go light on the Tarragon as 'too much' will over power the taste of the corn. Best way I've done this is ear of corn, baste with butter then sprinle on the chopped fresh T-G. Wrap in Plastic wrap and micro-wave.
You've got all the flavor, in minutes, and not enough time to 'over spice.'
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Corn on the Cob >
- Corn Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Corn >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Side Dishes >