Tarragon Chicken with Grapes and Linguine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil and butter for 5-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. Add wine to skillet; stir to loosen brown bits. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in cream; cook and stir until thickened. Add the grapes, tarragon and chicken; heat through. Drain linguine. Serve with chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 653 calories, 29g fat (13g saturated fat), 150mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 43g protein
Reviews for Tarragon Chicken with Grapes and Linguine
"I thought cooking with grapes sounded odd but my family really liked this recipe."
"My husband loved this dish! Will be making this a second time. It could have used a little more pepper but that is just my perference. Excellent!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.