Tarragon Chicken with Grapes and Linguine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil and butter for 5-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. Add wine to skillet; stir to loosen brown bits. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in cream; cook and stir until thickened. Add the grapes, tarragon and chicken; heat through. Drain linguine. Serve with chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 chicken breast half with 1/4 cup sauce and 1 cup linguine equals 653 calories, 29 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Reviews for Tarragon Chicken with Grapes and Linguine
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.