- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil and butter for 5-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to skillet; stir to loosen brown bits. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in cream; cook and stir until thickened. Add the grapes, tarragon and chicken; heat through. Drain linguine. Serve with chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTarragon Chicken with Grapes and Linguine
"I thought cooking with grapes sounded odd but my family really liked this recipe."
"My husband loved this dish! Will be making this a second time. It could have used a little more pepper but that is just my perference. Excellent!"