Tarragon Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- Lettuce or hollowed pineapple halves, optional
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine chicken and grapes. Combine the next seven ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Serve on lettuce leaves or in pineapple shells if desired. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 392 calories, 31 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.