Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
I became tired of traditional chicken sandwiches, so I came up with this recipe. Tarragon provides a nice subtle seasoning, while sunflower seeds add extra crunch.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 8 croissants or rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Stir in chicken, celery and tarragon. Just before serving, add sunflower seeds. Line croissants with lettuce; top with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 471 calories, 30g fat (10g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 604mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC