I clipped this recipe from the newspaper years ago. Packed with chicken and grapes, it's a hearty salad that's bound to become a favorite in your family.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- Lettuce or hollowed pineapple halves, optional
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and grapes. Combine the next seven ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Serve on lettuce leaves or in pineapple shells if desired. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Chicken Salad in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p14
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tarragon Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review