Tarragon Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 4 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 6 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Paprika, optional
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cream, tarragon and pepper. Stir in the linguine and chicken.
- Transfer to an ungreased 4-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese and paprika if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tarragon Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
I have been using this recipe for years and my family ( Grandkids ) love it. I do adjust by using noodles and adding pepper and salt to taste. Is great with whole cranberries on the side:) Our Toddler grands love it!
My family likes this casserole a lot-especially my 11 year old daughter. I don't put as much tarragon in as the recipe calls for since it is a strong spice. Nice, mild casserole.
Very mild tasting.
This had no flavour, other than the tarragon which didn't seem to go with the dish. At least it did stay creamy, though.
I thought this was pretty good and very easy. I used less tarragon and I think that's a pretty good idea. I think next time I will brown the chicken or use rotisserie for more flavor.