For a quick, hearty main dish that's ideal when the weather's warm, try this casserole. With cooked chicken, it bakes in just half an hour. People love the tasty sauce and cheese on top. -Bob Breno, Strongsville, Ohio
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 4 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 6 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Paprika, optional
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cream, tarragon and pepper. Stir in the linguine and chicken.
- Transfer to an ungreased 4-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese and paprika if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Chicken Casserole in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p37
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tarragon Chicken Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review