Tarragon Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 4 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 6 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Paprika, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine soup, cream, tarragon and pepper. Stir in the linguine and chicken.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased 4-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese and paprika if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 362 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 337 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Tarragon Chicken Casserole
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.