Tarragon Chicken Bundles Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1. Divide the chicken strips and vegetables among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with 1 tablespoon butter, tarragon, salt and pepper. Fold foil over and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 269 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 778mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein
Reviews for Tarragon Chicken Bundles
"I will be making this all summer long..It's the perfect light meal on a hot day. I would also like to try this with Salmon instead of chicken, Yummy!"
"Delicious and easy. Love it!"
"simple, healthy, flavorful and versitile - I like the recipe the way its written but I'll also toss in any extra veggies I want to use up, like peppers or green beans"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.