Tarragon Chicken Bundles
These foil-wrapped packets are convenient and make cleanup a snap. And with each serving wrapped individually, the ingredients can be adjusted to suit everyone's tastes.Michelle Isenhoff, Wayland, Michigan
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Grill: 15 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Divide the chicken strips and vegetables among four pieces of
- heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with 1 tablespoon
- butter, tarragon, salt and pepper. Fold foil over and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until chicken
- juices run clear and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 269 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 778 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as