Tarragon Chicken Bundles Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1. Divide the chicken strips and vegetables among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with 1 tablespoon butter, tarragon, salt and pepper. Fold foil over and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 269 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 778 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.