- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1/2 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1/2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 cup halved fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Divide the chicken strips and vegetables among two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with 1 tablespoon butter, tarragon, salt and pepper. Fold foil over and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Chicken Bundles for Two in Cooking for 2 Newsletter 2009, p7/09
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tarragon Chicken Bundles for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2010
"It was great, I leave out the carrots, add a little celery, sprinkle olive oil on it. We love it. Karen Page Soap Lake, WA."