These foil-wrapped packets are convenient and make cleanup a snap. And with each serving wrapped individually, the ingredients can be adjusted to suit everyone's tastes.—Michelle Isenhoff, Wayland, Michigan
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Divide the chicken strips and vegetables among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with 1 tablespoon butter, tarragon, salt and pepper. Fold foil over and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Chicken Bundles in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p7
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tarragon Chicken Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review