Tarragon Asparagus Salad Recipe
A light, lemony vinaigrette drapes the crisp asparagus in this well-seasoned salad from Linda Lacek of Winter Park, Florida. "The dressing can bleach the vegetables it touches, so toss the asparagus with the vinaigrette just before serving," Linda advises.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1. Place first seven ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 2. In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cook, covered, until crisp-tender, 2-4 minutes. Remove asparagus and immediately drop into ice water. Drain and pat dry. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
- 3. To serve, shake dressing again. Drizzle over asparagus. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tarragon Asparagus Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC