Taquitos with Salsa Recipe
Our Test Kitchen jazzed up store-boughten quesadilla rolls from the freezer section with a spicy salsa that's a breeze to stir up. Tip: Serve the combo as an appetizer, snack or quick dinner.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen steak quesadilla rolls
- 1 jar (16 ounces) lime-garlic salsa
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Prepare quesadilla rolls according to package directions for microwave cooking. Meanwhile, for salsa, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with quesadilla rolls. Yield: 1 dozen (2-1/2 cups salsa).
1 each: 165 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 1229mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Taquitos with Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC