Taquitos with Salsa Recipe
Our Test Kitchen jazzed up store-boughten quesadilla rolls from the freezer section with a spicy salsa that's a breeze to stir up. Tip: Serve the combo as an appetizer, snack or quick dinner.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen steak quesadilla rolls
- 1 jar (16 ounces) lime-garlic salsa
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Prepare quesadilla rolls according to package directions for microwave cooking. Meanwhile, for salsa, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with quesadilla rolls. Yield: 1 dozen (2-1/2 cups salsa).
1 each: 165 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 1229mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Taquitos with Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC