Our Test Kitchen jazzed up store-boughten quesadilla rolls from the freezer section with a spicy salsa that's a breeze to stir up. Tip: Serve the combo as an appetizer, snack or quick dinner.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen steak quesadilla rolls
- 1 jar (16 ounces) lime-garlic salsa
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare quesadilla rolls according to package directions for microwave cooking. Meanwhile, for salsa, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with quesadilla rolls. Yield: 1 dozen (2-1/2 cups salsa).
Originally published as Taquitos with Salsa in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p62
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taquitos with Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2011
"This was a quick and simple appetizer. I cooked the taquitos in the oven though since it makes them crispier."