Tapioca Pudding Recipe
The best thing about this creamy, old-fashioned pudding is that it's made the night before. That's a real plus when cooking for a crowd.—Bernice Hartje, Cavalier, North Dakota
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 5 min. + cooling YIELD:50-60 servings
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) tapioca pudding mix
- 8 cups milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) lemon pie filling
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel or plain miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook pudding and milk according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl and refrigerate until chilled. In another bowl, fold whipped topping into pie filling. Gently stir in the remaining ingredients. Fold in pudding. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 50-60 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 103 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC