- 4 packages (3 ounces each) tapioca pudding mix
- 8 cups milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) lemon pie filling
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel or plain miniature marshmallows
- In a Dutch oven, cook pudding and milk according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl and refrigerate until chilled. In another bowl, fold whipped topping into pie filling. Gently stir in the remaining ingredients. Fold in pudding. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 50-60 servings.
Originally published as Tapioca Pudding in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p54
Reviews for Tapioca Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2010
"This recipe is always a big hit when I take it to picnics."
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2010
"I make this recipe quite a bit and it's always a big hit. Everybody wants the recipe"