Tapenade-Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza Bites Recipe
I love this flatbread pizza because it combines so many different flavors and textures. You can use it as an appetizer or a light lunch. And, it's so easy to change the flavor by trying various store-bought tapanades.—
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 whole pita breads
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) herbed fresh goat cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups Moroccan Tapenade
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1. Spread oil over both sides of each pita bread. Place on a griddle. Cook over low heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
- 2. Spread with goat cheese; top with prosciutto. Spread each with 1/2 cup tapenade; sprinkle with basil. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 wedges.
1 wedge: 174 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 592mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Tapenade-Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza Bites
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC