Tapenade-Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza Bites
I love this flatbread pizza because it combines so many different flavors and textures. You can use it as an appetizer or a light lunch. And, it's so easy to change the flavor by trying various store-bought tapanades.—
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 whole pita breads
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) herbed fresh goat cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups Moroccan Tapenade
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Spread oil over both sides of each pita bread. Place on a griddle.
- Cook over low heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden
- brown and crispy.
- Spread with goat cheese; top with prosciutto. Spread each with 1/2
- cup tapenade; sprinkle with basil. Cut into four wedges. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 16 wedges.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 174 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 592 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.