- Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 400° for 20-25 minutes or until no longer pink. In a small
- saucepan, heat the marmalade, orange juice, half of the green onions
- and the jalapeno.
- Place meatballs in a serving dish; pour glaze over the top and gently
- stir to coat. Garnish with remaining green onions. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 meatball equals 127 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer