Tangy Zucchini Saute Recipe
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1. In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Stir in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Add vinegar; saute for 1-2 minutes or until liquid is evaporated and zucchini is evenly coated. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 72 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Tangy Zucchini Saute
"Really flavorful. Another great way to use zucchini."
"Made this tonight, and it was quite good! The garlic and vinegar really added a kick of flavour."