Tangy Zucchini Saute Recipe
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1. In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Stir in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Add vinegar; saute for 1-2 minutes or until liquid is evaporated and zucchini is evenly coated. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 72 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Tangy Zucchini Saute
"Really flavorful. Another great way to use zucchini."
"Made this tonight, and it was quite good! The garlic and vinegar really added a kick of flavour."