You don't have to go to great lengths to zip up zucchini, as this recipe so tastefully proves. Our Test Kitchen stirred up the savory solution-saute it in a jiffy!
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Add vinegar; saute for 1-2 minutes or until liquid is evaporated and zucchini is evenly coated. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Zucchini Saute in Country Woman January/February 2007, p31
Reviews for Tangy Zucchini Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2015
"Really flavorful. Another great way to use zucchini."
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2012
"Made this tonight, and it was quite good! The garlic and vinegar really added a kick of flavour."