Tangy Vegetable Dip
“When I couldn’t find any veggie dips that I liked, I blended my own ingredients until I came up with this creamy combination that I love,” writes Penelope Heiges from Otter Creek, Maine.
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread, cubed
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- Assorted vegetables
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first 11 ingredients;
- cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in the
- onions. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons dip (calculated without vegetables) equals 39 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.