“When I couldn’t find any veggie dips that I liked, I blended my own ingredients until I came up with this creamy combination that I love,” writes Penelope Heiges from Otter Creek, Maine.
Recommended: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- Assorted vegetables
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first 11 ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in the onions. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Tangy Vegetable Dip in Light & Tasty April/May 2006, p59
Reviews for Tangy Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review