Tangy Turkey Saute Recipe
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (2 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup Marsala wine or additional chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag. Add turkey, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, saute turkey in 2 tablespoons oil in batches for 2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink; drain. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in remaining oil for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the broth, wine, salt and thyme. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in parsley. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tangy Turkey Saute(4)
Sort By :
This was great! I used turkey tenderloins, so it took a little bit longer to cook, but the turkey was so delicious! And the sauce was amazing!
Absolutely awesome !!!
Terrific recipe. Usually use the extra chicken broth instead of wine. Because it is difficult to find the turkey cutlets, I have made this using thinly sliced pork loin chops also. My whole family enjoys this recipe.
The whole family loved it. I didn't have Marsala but used a white wine and it was delish.