Tangy Turkey Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved if desired
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained and halved if desired
- Leaf lettuce
- 4 cantaloupe rings, peeled and seeded (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Refrigerate.
- 2. Prepare salad ingredients and mix lightly with dressing. Cover individual luncheon plates with base of lettuce and fill center with salad. Garnish with pecans. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 403 calories, 17g fat (0 saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat.
Reviews for Tangy Turkey Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.