Tangy Turkey Meatballs Recipe
These tangy meatballs are perfect for taking to potlucks. They take little time to prepare, and they disappear in no time. The turkey is a nice change of pace from ground beef.—Carol Brewer, Los Alamitos, California
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 jar (12 ounces) currant jelly
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine crumbs and onion. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place in a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine jelly and chili sauce; pour over meatballs.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 162 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Turkey Meatballs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC