Tangy Turkey Kabobs
Unlike traditional kabobs, these call for turkey breast slices, potatoes and apple chunks. The flavorful honey mustard salad dressing shines through in each delicious bite.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 12 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium green apples, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil; cook for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Meanwhile, in
- a small bowl, combine salad dressing and rosemary; set aside.
- Fold turkey strips in thirds; thread onto four metal or soaked wooden
- skewers alternately with potatoes and apples.
- Spoon half of the dressing over kabobs. Grill, uncovered, over
- medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until is no longer
- pink, basting and turning occasionally with remaining dressing.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 0 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.