Tangy Turkey Kabobs Recipe
Unlike traditional kabobs, these call for turkey breast slices, potatoes and apple chunks. The flavorful honey mustard salad dressing shines through in each delicious bite.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 12 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium green apples, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine salad dressing and rosemary; set aside.
- 2. Fold turkey strips in thirds; thread onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers alternately with potatoes and apples.
- 3. Spoon half of the dressing over kabobs. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until is no longer pink, basting and turning occasionally with remaining dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 0 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC