Unlike traditional kabobs, these call for turkey breast slices, potatoes and apple chunks. The flavorful honey mustard salad dressing shines through in each delicious bite.
Recommended: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 12 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium green apples, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine salad dressing and rosemary; set aside.
- Fold turkey strips in thirds; thread onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers alternately with potatoes and apples.
- Spoon half of the dressing over kabobs. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until is no longer pink, basting and turning occasionally with remaining dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Turkey Kabobs in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001
Reviews for Tangy Turkey Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review