- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Cook macaroni according to package direction; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the macaroni, celery, tuna, peas, parsley and olives.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add to tuna mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Tuna Macaroni Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p44
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tangy Tuna Macaroni Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 28, 2010
I did not care for the flavor of the dressing at all.
Reviewed May. 13, 2009
This is sooo good! 5 stars!!