Tangy Tuna Bunwiches
Ketchup and Worcestershire sauce lend a nice, tangy flavor to these quick tuna sandwiches from Brenda Biron in Sydney, Nova Scotia. “They’re great for casual get-togethers, summer lunches or brown-bagging to work.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (5 ounces) light water-packed tuna
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 sandwich buns, split
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, ketchup, lemon juice
- and Worcestershire sauce. Serve on buns with lettuce. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 336 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 917 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.