Tangy Tossed salad Recipe
This colorful salad features a delicious vinaigrette dressing made with stock pantry items. When you don't have much time to get dinner on the table, use prepackages salad greens.
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; cover and shake well. In a large salad bowl, combine greens and tomatoes. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Tossed salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p3
Reviews for Tangy Tossed salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review