Tangy Thousand Island Dressing
Why buy bottled salad dressing when you can make delicious, homemade Thousand Island Dressing in a jiffy? This tangy version comes from Elizabeth Montgomery of Allston, MA
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 165 calories, 17 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.